Post your wheels

94gsl5.0 said:
Killercanary, thanks for posting my pic like that. I still have yet to figure out how to do that.

Your welcome!
All you have to do is copy the URL for your picture which can be found by right clicking on the picture, select properties and then copy the URL link for the pic. Once you have that you put in front and after it, except in the last IMG you place a / in between the [ and the I. Simply hit the quote button on my post above and when my post comes up you will see what I mean as it will appear just like I typed it with the HTML code.

:ot:
5.0Snake, my buddy went to Malvern 9I think that's the name of it). His name was Jason Bolivar, have you ever heard of him?

• Sponsors (?)

It's been a while since I whored out my car! Same as 1105 - 17 x 9 2003 Cobra Chromes, much better than my old Tri bars....I curse those things now :nonono:

476639_48_full.jpg

476639_49_full.jpg

476639_54_full.jpg

veryslow5point0 said:
killercanary, did you have to modify anything to run the 315s out back.

No, other than moving my e-brake cable bracket down just hair where it bolts to the LCA. It didn't hit, but it was close so I moved it to be on the safe side. I have 6.75" BS which pushes the wheels a little closer to the outer fender than the AFS stuff that has a 6.95" BS.

Killercanary said:
Your welcome!
All you have to do is copy the URL for your picture which can be found by right clicking on the picture, select properties and then copy the URL link for the pic. Once you have that you put in front and after it, except in the last IMG you place a / in between the [ and the I. Simply hit the quote button on my post above and when my post comes up you will see what I mean as it will appear just like I typed it with the HTML code.

:ot:
5.0Snake, my buddy went to Malvern 9I think that's the name of it). His name was Jason Bolivar, have you ever heard of him?[/QUOTE]

No I havent heard of him but Malvern Prep is like 15 mins from my house. I played them in high school baseball. Thats awsome to find somone on here from my area!! I dont think altoona is all that far from me either. How far are you from maple grove? I think im like 30 mins from there.

I've been really busy with school lately so I didn't have a chance to check on this thread. Thanks for all the replies guys. They are definately going to help me make my decision.

Chris