Potentially lost wheel (lugnut) lock

Looking for options, guys-

My wheel lock may have been lost as of late-I was retorquing my lugs and since then I cannot find it. Damn. I usually keep it in my console. What are my options? Can they be made? I don't know what brand they are because they were on it when I bought the car, and the previous owner only had the one.

Thanks-
Hawaii-50

• Sponsors (?)

Most tire shops have ways of taking these off. Could be done with an impact and hammering a socket over them, possibly an air chisel or in a last resort, welding something to them and getting them off.
I had that happen years ago and the shop had them off in about 20 minutes.

happend to me 2 months ago, Welded some 3/4 nuts onto the anti theft nut, and spun them off. I replaced the two in front first with standard nuts, then when I decided to change the rear ones, I pryed the pony cap off, only for the key to fall onto the floor. Hey, I found the key! Dumbass me.
Ted

Do you have a dealer or tire shop near by? I called local dealers asking if they had a "Master Key Set" I finally found a dealer that did. So I drove down there and the just tried each key until they found the one that was correct. They then gave me the part number and a number to call. It was 10 bucks, including shipping, and I got it in 3 days. From a company called McGarg or McGard, something like that.

I used an impact socket hammered over the locknuts, then used a breakover bar to break them loose, and the locknuts were re-usable afterwards. We also carry a locking lug tool for rent at the store, they are called Lug-Off and are made by Steck. The are a tapered socket with reverse threads inside, makes it a snap. but they are about $50.00 a set.

You can purchase the locks from :
McGard
3875 California Rd.
Orchard Park, NY 14127
Tel. 800-444-5847
Fax. 716-662-8984
I bought 2 of part number 04107 867 key adapters. They were $8.75 each plus $7.75 shipping via Fed Ex. I have 4 lug ponys-1992. I am not sure if '93 is the same, but call and they can tell you.
Pete.