Powder Coated Intake Before And After Pics

like the title says powdered my intake at work what do you guys think?
i like the cobra plaque how it is but alot of people dont like what do you guys think?
mustang006.jpg
[/IMG]
after
mustang017.jpg
[/IMG]
mustang018.jpg
[/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

payupsucka said:
yeah i have chrome but they rusted up from me having the car in the weather all last winter. the parts that you see are ok but up underneath they look like crap. just trying to fix it short of buying new ones ya know?

Oh okay.. i gotcha. I was gonna say if you just powdercoat the parts that aren't visable and leave the visable parts chrome, that would be real sweet. Maybe you could do the mufflers too.

I agree that the plaque looks nice in this simpler state. It could use some accents though, maybe some black highlights on the cobra or color in and/or accent the lettering.

I think it looks great, and even better it will last.:nice:

nice intake.

soontobefastfox said:
+ whatever on not liking the powdercoated cobra plaque. so you did this yourself? Looks very good!
yup did it at work i also did my accesory brackets and my valve covers. i did the v covers the same color and the brackets that color and flat black .doing my sway bar tommorow and my spindles next week. having a sandblaster at home and powdercoating at work rocks.

ps any one in the so eastern ma ri area gimme a holler if you want me to do your stuff