power adder turbo/procharger

Discussion in 'Regional Forums and Event Information' started by wicked93, Nov 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I won't hold it against you. :D

2. That's true..........you only worry when you see Doug's car in the parking lot :D :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

Yeah......Yeah.........(putting down the pipe)........I see that now :p

Scotty wrenches his own car together as well :flag:

I don't need to............you're already there..........pole smoker :banana: :banana: :banana:

Why do you care what the fast cars are doing???...........you're selling your turd.............remember??? :D

3. Show me a fast Ford......Put down the Crack Pipe.... :owned:
    I dont have a Mini Van!!! :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :banana:
    Seriously Gotta go now!

4. Well son you have not been in the game long enough to know what my Camaro has had done to it. Hmmm lets see...The fuel cell front springs and interior is all the same everything else is new so what do you say to that? :owned: ****!

I think Ford built yours in Canada or Mexico.. :notnice: So you didnt build yours either smart ass. :p
    I think you should call Dave and ask before posting something so stupid! :rlaugh:

We all know that you would like to kick Joes ass but thats your problem not mine... :rolleyes:
    Just facts no B.S. here! Leave the B.S. in your own head.
    Got to fly... Have a good weekend! (dickhead) :D

6. :lol: :lol: damn there's a lot of testosterone in this thread :puke: :jester:

7. Yeah thats why you just stay the F** out!

8. That's what runz9z is attracted to.

9. its on film

jon from crazy concepts filmed it so there is no doubt it went 9.6 and my 2 licensing pass witnesses could confirm it also.
    3300 lbs, power windows, power locks, tilt colum, stock a arms and springs.
    stock passanger seat, extra cage. ya we all know what was going on that wensday night, 10.00 pedaling twice. now start with your sand tuning, spark plug, can't drive comments i'm sure they will come.
    you probable won't have to worry about use next year anyway after this weekends events. we are going to play with our street cars so all you guys can set the world on fire.

10. Did something break?

11. nope

posible adoption in the process. gentleman from michigan that i bought engine has a intreging offer. still up in air but????? hard to pass up

12. **** Wally your no fun! I cant even yank on your chain... :notnice:
    Actually i hope you buy gliddens old car. Sit out a year and build that motor buddy!
    See Ya!

13. No Wally...........just the car..........not the car and the car trailer together :D :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

14. I'll show you the back of a few of them this spring....... :D

You keep saying that but here you are again...........you know you just can't stay away :D

15. and that makes perfect sense as to why ur posting huh....

16. At least now i will have the money to finish my drag radial car. :banana:

17. This thread is so focking beautiful! :banana: Where are your going Darwin? Your boyfriend getting out of prison or what? :spot:

18. :nice:

19. Are we gonna get a fight or what? We got the boys going at it, now the ladies are facing a catfight, so whats it gonna be :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.