power adder turbo/procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

cubicgator said:
make it as lite a skateboard and stick a biblock in it!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: well wally I do have a 460 block laying around :shrug: I know how about a 514ci with a 101mm or an F3R :D :D

and yes Loud 95 my block is girdled etc... etc... so it should be able to handle most boost levels as long as the tune is kept in check. my last combo was very basic a stock 302 with heads cam intake and stock electronics stock 5 speed with a D1 procharger and 16 lbs boost that combo ran a traction limited 11.16 @ 127mph it usually ran 127/128mph so I was making plenty of power just had trouble getting the car out of the hole. I feel that boost is boost it is that I like trying new combo's :bang: I do not care how I get to the ET that I want just need to look at the money factor. I do have all winter to figure it out so we will see what summer brings :spot: I do appreciate the input :flag:

Chung Oh said:
No one is crying Foul Stangler. Last time I checked twin turbo still means two power adders.
I think Phil just wants to go fast as cheap as possible. Too me thats spells blower.

Scott's car ran 9.80's with less stuff than eric's car and it had a single? What you got to say about that?? I have twin's, but I might just not use them because I want to run DR and I don't want to hear about it. I'm not sure why you are talking to me in this post? I have only talked to scott, but if you think twins is two poweradders, then a blower and a cogged belt is two poweradders. so is a blower and a stroker kit/big block, so is N20 and a bottle heater, so is a stock motor and a chip. :D

Chung Oh said:
No one is crying Foul Stangler. Last time I checked twin turbo still means two power adders.
I think Phil just wants to go as cheap as possible. Too me thats spells slower.
No NAWS fogger kits because that would be 8 power adders.

wow

look at all the turbo boys gang up on chung. i still love ya.
turbos are very cool i love them like all you guys but i agree with terry a stroker windsor with some 'good' heads and a 150-200 shot would be the least expensive way into the nines and shut the bottle off and drive on the street.

Jon said:
No ganging up on Chung. We're ganging up on you because of your 8 power adders on your car. So is 2 bottles equal to 2 power adders?
:D

Jon Your killing me :nice: How about 32 valves how many power adders is that?

4 cams
16 extra valves
2 throtte openings
2 fuel pumps
8 coils
1 intercooler w/ liquid :)
1 great MOM :D

DOH :bang:

Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.