PR 4/18/04

Hey,

Sounds like we needed to start a new forum for Pacific Raceways this weekend. I would like to go again this weekend and sounds like tarch is going to be there again and fullonfoxbody the guy with the supercharged teal fox body....turbopgt if he can get his car fixed.....Viperos are you working? Anyone else going?? Kevin you in again??

• Sponsors (?)

So they are running on Sunday, not Sat??

Anyone know what the required ratings are for helmets this year?? I might need to borrow one if mine is too old. BUying one is out of the question right now..

I will be there in my Blue LX,I just put on this nice BFGoodrich tires windshield banner last week,should give me just enough down force so I don't need wheelie bars. J/K

See you guy out there on Sunday.

Kin

Damn, now I really can't go!!! :( :nonono: My dad called me up yesterday and asked me to get my Bronco out of his shop so he can work on his Chevy pickup :notnice: . So, it looks as though, I will be spending a little time down in Shelton, putting my Bronco back together and make it driveable...oh well, I really need to get it done anyways, it's been sitting there with no engine for a long time and my brand new engine is hanging right above the engine compartment...so, I just need to take the next few steps and finish it. So, it looks as though I might be out of the mustang scene for a little while, spending all my time in Shelton. BUT, the plus side to this, since I will be in the shop.....might as well work on the Mustang also... :D :D That will be when I am taking a break :nice:

stock50LX said:
PR is open only on Sunday only for this weekend. I'll be there. Like last week, I'll put an "S" on the passenger side rear window.

Lamrith, no rules changes on the helmets. Last year's should be fine. Hope to see you there.
at PR i put the S thing on the back window... nobody came or said hi, except the usual people

IICrazy said:
is the S thing just so we know who each other is on stangnet?

It's Stanknet, or skanknet if mad matt has been posting..

I have not been to the track in a long while, might even be 2 years now, but my helmet is SNELL90, so I hope that works...

Anyone know what the entry feel is?? for whatching and racing?? Not sure my car is up to racing just yet, got a fuel tank problem to sort out, not even sure she will make the run up there.. But we will see. Maybe make a freeway run tomorrow night and see how she does. heh

I can't make sull speed runs, as I still haev a stock rear int he car, but I can make a few passes maybe.