Prank war... Need Ideas...!

• Sponsors (?)

back in college, they would prank my roommate(not me though) and they painted our dorm room door a bright blue...after a couple of days, they put up nude pictures of fat women(he was kind of big himself) on the newly painted door....the last thing they did was find a picture of a fat man on spring break down in cancun that kind of looked like him, made 1000 copies colored just the picture of him and passed them out and hung them all over campus...(25,000 students) he was unthrealed....:lol:

MrStang123 said:
Ok go to dunkin donuts and wait till they get rid of all the donuts at the end of the night when they are getting shipment. Steal the bags and when he isn't home just dump all the bags out all over his room. You can always take a dump in his shoes, his floor, drawers, pretty much anywhere is good.

This might work he is a total healthfood nut... low fat everything... he eats plumbcots... i dont even know what the **** that is...

yea he pays like $10 for 6 of them... His parents pay for everything... his car, his college, his food.... and he is cheap as hell... just funny because he is jewish and fits all the stereo types... and no i dont have a problem with jewish people! Im just thinking about replacing his organic peanutbutter with like Skippy and ****... And putting white bread in his expensive whole weat bread bag...

i dont know if anything like this has been posted (i dont have time to read all of them) you or your buddy take a dump in some ziplock bags and hide them under the matress of their beds and when they get into bed they will pop open and wonder what the hell that smell is..

94gts said:
smoke machine in the house while hes sleeping...then scream FIRE

NOOOOO dont do it!!! we put a fog machine in the hallway of our dorm at midnight and it set off the fire alarm. fire dept and a few cop cars showed up... now my class (juniors in the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets) is screwed. we have a 9 mile run this saturday (nicknamed a Nuke Run because A&M has a mini nuke plant for testing and research, that is 4.5 miles away from campus).

Ok, I've got a few of my own:

My great uncle was in the Corps of Cadets back in '68, and when he was a fish (freshman) he and his buddies put a chicken in their Commanding Officer's room over christmas break, filled the sink with water and put a bucket of chicken feed in there so it could survive. Result- a 1" layer of chicken poop on EVERY horizontal surface when the CO came back!!!

Funny...lots of pranks happen in the Corps. :D

here are some pics of some stuff that we've done

View attachment 421060

Here was our CO (who is now a Marine LT) after he found the rat we put in his room during our fish year

View attachment 421063

And his payback for the rat-prank, that's syrup and mud if you were wondering...

View attachment 421065
View attachment 421067

...a year later we went back to the room that got mudded, and still found bits of mud in the corners and under the sink :eek:

heres a great one that takes some effort, and some quiet, but so worth it.....

while he is asleep, get as many solo cups as it takes to cover the floor of his room surrounding his bed, all the way to the door...work your way from the bed to the door, putting the cups on the floor covering every square inch of floor, and filling the cups each 1/2 way with water....go all the way to the door so when the door is closed, the entire floor from the bed to the door is covered in cups...the only way to get out of the room without flooding it (literally, thats a **** load of water) is pour the 1/2 cup of water into the one next to it, and so on and so on, or drink the water....its kinda a convoluted plan, but funny...

another is to saran wrap him to the bed while he is sleeping...ive done it...its hilarious...

another, which my roommate did back in high school, is to cover his car in post its...it took my roommate 3200 notes, and 2 hrs to cover a Neon:lol:

I have one. I just heard this one on the radio the other day. Take a big tie wrap (wire tie) and wrap it around the driveshaft on his car. When he moves the car, it will make a H*** of a racket. No harm can really come of this but if he's not "mechanically inclined", he may think his car is about to fall apart. Let me know how that works!

PS--If you have access to them, put a few extra wheel weights on the inside lip of one of the wheels on his car. He won't know that he has been "gotten" until he gets on the freeway. I've done that one. Cool!