Pre-Calculus

• Sponsors (?)

You should try out computational aerodynamics. Makes calculus look like childs play. Sometimes I wonder why I didn't stop taking math after algebra. Definitely stock up on the KY, either that or just take it like a man and be prepared to clean up the blood.

Yeah I don't even want to imagine what they have in store for me next fall/spring. I'll have enough math class credits to graduate with a minor in math basically. At the end of my Sophmore year, assuming I pass them all, I'll have taken 8 math classes earning a total of 36 math credits, lowest class being Trig, then Calc, then Calc 2, then whatever next year holds.

Yeah, I haven't had a semester yet where I haven't had math. I started out by validating Calc 1, then I took Calc 2, Calc 3, Differential equations, engineering math (essentially calc 5), and now i'm in engineering statistics. The sad thing is that I'm an aeronautical engineering major, and the hardest math is usually in my aerodynamics classes. I live, breathe, eat, and dream about math, and quite frankly, i've had enough.

No i'm going to NDSU, although we give Big 10 U of M a run for their Money as far as football goes this year :p

I wanted to go to the U but handed in my app on the 14th and they were due the 15th and by then they'd already had 18,000 applicants apply for the 5,000 open spots. Meh..I save money doing this route and NDSU still has a kick ass engineering program. Plus I can live at home so no rent as well as hot tub, free food, no checkups when I get home, etc.

Next semester ill finally be transfering to a 4 year to finish up my undergrad classes.

I looked at my class map and every math class mentioned and moaned about on this post is going to be taken the next couple years.

Linear Algebra, Calc 2 & 3, Discrete Math (WTF?)