Preferred parts source

HotFox

15 Year Member
Jan 5, 2009
SE Michigan
I am new to the mustang world kind of. What is your preferred source for parts? I just got a Mustang Unlimited catalog and was impressed with all the stuff they had for the fox. Is mustang unlimited a good source, how are their prices? What are some other good mag and parts stores with good service, good quality and good prices? I am looking at interior and exterior mostly OEM type stuff or tasteful after market items for the foxes.

Scott

• Sponsors (?)

Summit is always the first option for me. If I can't find what I'm looking for there then I check out the others like Jegs. 50Resto for restoration type parts. I also do Brothers Performance because they are within driving distance.

I use late model, summit, jegs, poweradder solutions, afew various corral and turboforums vendors and sometimes mustangs unlimited because its 20 minutes from me. Mustangs unlimited is high on some things but a lot of times when you add in the cost of shipping its about even. For me its good because its close, if you have to drive far then I'd do other mail orders.

First choice is always the local speed shop....support the guys who support your hobby :nice:

Second would probably be whoever else on the internet has it cheapest and can ship it either free or fastest. This is usually either Summit or Latemodel Restoration Supply, sometimes Jeggs. Also you can never rule out Autozone or some other parts store for the small misc. things.