Prelude seats in a fox body?

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks Mike - and just to toss this out there - I'm building a bit of a Frankenstein to release next month.

I'm taking the 03-04 Corba Pattern and having it altered to fit on the 84-89, 90-91 & 92-93 GT Fox Frames - the upholstery will fit over SVO Foam.
The result? A deep bolstered sport seat with cobra insert panels. The seat will be able to be made with either a Cobra logo, a Running Pony Logo, or no logo at all. The inserts will be offered in the Unisuede colors from the Cobras - but custom materials are always an option. I'll be sure to keep the forum updated.

Thanks Mike - and just to toss this out there - I'm building a bit of a Frankenstein to release next month.

I'm taking the 03-04 Corba Pattern and having it altered to fit on the 84-89, 90-91 & 92-93 GT Fox Frames - the upholstery will fit over SVO Foam.
The result? A deep bolstered sport seat with cobra insert panels. The seat will be able to be made with either a Cobra logo, a Running Pony Logo, or no logo at all. The inserts will be offered in the Unisuede colors from the Cobras - but custom materials are always an option. I'll be sure to keep the forum updated.

You guys do great stuff! I'll likely run TMI seats sooner or later.

Reactions: 1 user
282947_10151044341980701_1802623347_n.jpg

Reactions: 1 users