Price for used wheels

Hey Guys, I put up for sale on a local stang forum my old wheels/tires for my 2006 GT. They are the standard 17 in bullit style that came on the car. Tires have about 28k of miles on them.

How much should I ask for? I never dealt with this before.

• Sponsors (?)

ebay sales have been $300-$500, depending on mileage. I think yours would go on the lower end, since they already have many miles on them. most listed are low mileage take offs.

wow, $650 for the 18" bullitts....look at these:

Mustang tires

I'd be there @ $650. gotta love overpriced Canada :(

lmao, $2000 and they came off a new cobra with 3 weeks wear!! wow, thats a deal considering how rare they are. a new cobra? wtf? even if they meant gt500 those rims never come on them. i hope nobody buys from that clueless seller. :notnice:

I have seen the 18" bullitts go for $450, several times.

Hey Guys, I put up for sale on a local stang forum my old wheels/tires for my 2006 GT. They are the standard 17 in bullit style that came on the car. Tires have about 28k of miles on them.

How much should I ask for? I never dealt with this before.

Do you have a pic of them? Reason I ask is that I was gonna ask this exact same question once my car arrives cause once I find out exactly what size my rims are, black bullits are going on and was gonna sell the stockers yet didn't have a clue what they were worth.....

So I want to see if the rims you are talking about are the same on my car.....thanks bud!