Pro Charger P1sc Vs Vortech V7 Ysi

@84Ttop So would I be more in the market for one of the bigger V20's series?
If you are strictly looking for a drag racing blower than the v20 would be the way to go. The street warrior that sees some track time will be fine in a V3 or V7 case. There is actually quite a bit more to it than that but I don't want to hijack the post too much. I'll put together a blog post on the differences if you or anyone else would like @85rkyboby ?? Let me know

Reactions: 1 users
  • Sponsors (?)

If you are strictly looking for a drag racing blower than the v20 would be the way to go. The street warrior that sees some track time will be fine in a V3 or V7 case. There is actually quite a bit more to it than that but I don't want to hijack the post too much. I'll put together a blog post on the differences if you or anyone else would like @85rkyboby ?? Let me know
Yes we would like to be educated

Explain sportsman....

"Sportsman" was Ford Motorsports way of saying "Not professional".
M6010-B50 will be cast on there somewhere if it's a true Sportsman block. It was touted as having increased main webbing but was still a 2 bolt block. (Like they would go through the entire casting process just to build a beefier 2 bolt block) :rolleyes:

I looked into the 351W version of the thing back in the early 00's when I was trying to cheap out on a 393 build for the cross bred Mistubishi Starion N2O drag car after I split the stock block when I rattled the engine. At the time the incentive was that it was half the cost bare as a World, or Dart block was gonna cost. I'm not sure, but I think Ford Racing still makes the thing for circle track applications.

It may be info a day late, but I just hate when questions go unanswered.:nonono:

AND w/ regard to tagging @84Ttop , It doesn't work when somebody tags me, so I'm curious to see if he'll respond.