Pro Kit vs Sportline springs?

My vote goes to the pro-kit. I think the spotlines looked to slammed, at least for my liking and roads I drive on. I dont have to worry about speed bumps or the like at all with the prokit. I did cut 1/2 coil of the front just cause I didnt like the way it sat with the saleen bumper cover, other than that they are perfect.

View attachment 351225

• Sponsors (?)

My vote goes to the pro-kit. I think the spotlines looked to slammed, at least for my liking and roads I drive on. I dont have to worry about speed bumps or the like at all with the prokit. I did cut 1/2 coil of the front just cause I didnt like the way it sat with the saleen bumper cover, other than that they are perfect.

View attachment 351221

GAhhh, your car is supa' fine my friend!

This is sort of along the lines of this thread so I will throw it in.

I heard that if you remove the front isolators, in order to avoid the dreaded squeeking of the metal to metal rub noise, you can wrap the top coils with electrical tape.

Has anyonw tried this? Is this a myth or a method of success?

Like I said on the other thread.. the ride quality with my car lowered with the "c" springs sucked. They were close in height to the sportlines.. and with my vert's brace I was hitting everwhere.

Dam, it is a toss up...ride quality or looks...its close cause those sportlines make the car look alot better... and my blue tokico s made my ride too harsh.. I am thinking of selling those and putting the old - new - oem's back on now.

This is sort of along the lines of this thread so I will throw it in.

I heard that if you remove the front isolators, in order to avoid the dreaded squeeking of the metal to metal rub noise, you can wrap the top coils with electrical tape.

Has anyonw tried this? Is this a myth or a method of success?

Thats what I did... No noise whatsoever

View attachment 350823

So doesn't that defeat the purpose of going with the pro kit over the sportlines if YOU CUT A COIL OFF THE PRO KIT, which would lower it to sportline level???

So doesn't that defeat the purpose of going with the pro kit over the sportlines if YOU CUT A COIL OFF THE PRO KIT, which would lower it to sportline level???

Only wacked 1/2 coil off the front springs. So no its not like the sportline set up.

Mike and Hissin50 thanks for the comps.