Pro3i C/C plates spherical bushing worn out after 3 years

slvr00gt

Founding Member
Apr 3, 2000
Denver area
Front suspention started to make quick and loud banging sounds when hit the bumps. Narrowed the problem down to worn out spherical bushing on Pro3i C/C plates I purchased 3 years ago. I don't have access to the garage now so I have to pay the shop to replace these things and realign the car. I should had went with MM as most of the people recommended back then :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

millatime said:
you should call partshopper..when I got my pro3i lca's they said the bushings were guaranteed for life. Maybe yours are too.

I did call them up today thinking that they might be able to do something for me but they don't pick up the phone, probably due to holidays. My car is in the garage right now so I just called up www.stangsuspension.com and ordered the set of MM. It is only $165 :) plus free ship with correl.net member discount and website holiday discount. With expedited shipping grand total was $188. Not bad at all.

hey, i'll take the old ones off your hands for the price of shipping if you are just going to pitch them... need something cheap just to get me by for about a month so i dont completly butcher my new tires before i can buy cc plates new..pm me :nice:

edit: are they 3 or 4 bolt, just out of curiosity? pics maybe?

Green4.6GT said:
hey, i'll take the old ones off your hands for the price of shipping if you are just going to pitch them... need something cheap just to get me by for about a month so i dont completly butcher my new tires before i can buy cc plates new..pm me :nice:

edit: are they 3 or 4 bolt, just out of curiosity? pics maybe?

All goes well I can sent them to you. They are old three bolt design. Usable I guess, but fairly worn out both alignment bolts and the bushing on one side.
I am leaving on vacation and won't be picking up the car until mid-next week

slvr00gt said:
All goes well I can sent them to you. They are old three bolt design. Usable I guess, but fairly worn out both alignment bolts and the bushing on one side.
I am leaving on vacation and won't be picking up the car until mid-next week

cool thanks man... dont want to ruin the new shoes :D