Prochamber Help

Stang2003GT

Jul 7, 2003
My parent finally allowed me to ditch my cats and got me a Prochamber for Christmas and the only catch is I have to have a muffler shop install it. So do I still need to get the stud and Gasket or just intall the Gasket that MAC sent with the midpipe and let them mess with the stud or should I just go buy the Gasket and Stud?

Also How do the MILs get connected?

• Sponsors (?)

People have complained about the gasket that comes with the ProChamber but, I used it and it's been fine since the install. As far as I can tell, as least. MILs attach to the rear 02 sensors between the sensors and the harness, it'll make more sense when you get under the car.

Stang2003GT said:
My parent finally allowed me to ditch my cats and got me a Prochamber for Christmas and the only catch is I have to have a muffler shop install it. So do I still need to get the stud and Gasket or just intall the Gasket that MAC sent with the midpipe and let them mess with the stud or should I just go buy the Gasket and Stud?

Also How do the MILs get connected?

I needed the studs but only for the drivers side, not passanger side. The reason you need the studs is because in the center of the bolt there is larger non threaded area which leaves a gap for air to leak. The studs come in a kit from NAPA. Part number 600-1819. They come with nuts also. As far as the ghasket goes I say go for it. It should not cost to much from ford and it is only 1 gasket you need ...only for the passanger side. I am pretty sure yopu will need Mil's...only for the 2 rear o2 sensors. I have them on mine and no check engine light.