Procharger Installed On 2012 5.0

Feb 24, 2014
Hey everyone, I am new to the forums but I figured I would start out with posting some pics of the procharger kit I just installed on my mustang and answer any questions people might have.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    443.9 KB · Views: 317
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    458.9 KB · Views: 216
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    297.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    364.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 239
  • Sponsors (?)

Looks good! I was debating between the procharger or a roush. Everyone I spoke to had all good things to say about the PC. Is that the stage 2? How is noise does it have a nice whine to it?

I love it! It's the stage 2 running 7.5 psi. The noise is awesome, when the hood is popped you can't even talk in front of the car it's so loud. When you shut the good it still sounds great. If you have a loud exhaust you won't hear it as much though. I took my off-road xpipe off so I could hear it better.

Reactions: 1 user
Does installing a Procharger void the factory warranty? I was told that the Roush will not as long as it's installed by a 'Ford tech.' I'd love to put a supercharger on as it's an easy, although not cheap, way to bolt on a bunch of power.

I have 2014. Gt auto
I am loking at the pro charger and thiking of installing it myself any info or tips are welcomed
Do either of you have dyno #s ?
Did you install it youself
Sharad are u running stock internals?

I installed my kit by myself in my garage over a weekend. It was very easy and was put on with basic hand tools and a dremel with a bunch of cut off wheels. What I did was take everything off the car one day and started fresh with the install the next day. I have the gt/cs lower facia that had to be cut in a million pieces. The fog lights are no longer in the bumper and it still seems to not fit like factory but is still good. I am running stock internals on 7.5 psi, but they say you can go up to 10psi on stock internals. I ended up putting down 517rwhp on an AWD dyno that reads low. A buddy of mine with the same set up put down 540rwhp on a different dyno. Also if you are considering a polished set up, just buy the satin finish and polish it yourself with mothers to save some money.

Reactions: 1 user