ProCharger P-1SC Rebuild

Well, the bearings in my P-1SC have pretty much had it, now all they make is a grinding noise. Does anyone have the part list to rebuild a P-1SC (seals/bearings)? Otherwise I'm looking $1100 or so to get this modified into a D-1SC.

• Sponsors (?)

Ouch. So when they upgrade to a D1sc they don't usually put new bearings in them? Thats weak. Who would get the upgrade and have thier old bearings shoved back in there? How much is it just for a completely new head unit? Get a new one and sell the old one on ebay or craigslist. Even if you can only get 800 for it it would still help offset the cost a little bit. Assuming your old one is in good enough shape to sell.

Ouch. So when they upgrade to a D1sc they don't usually put new bearings in them? Thats weak. Who would get the upgrade and have thier old bearings shoved back in there? How much is it just for a completely new head unit? Get a new one and sell the old one on ebay or craigslist. Even if you can only get 800 for it it would still help offset the cost a little bit. Assuming your old one is in good enough shape to sell.

I agree, that's kinda ridiculious - go through the trouble of upgrading all the other internals, but they don't swap out the bearings - I can guarantee they aren't worth $400 either. I'm checking around for a head unit...or might just get a whole new one for that kind of money.