Procomp dizzy run one?

• Sponsors (?)

I dont personally run that dizzy, but my neighbor and good friend does on his 85 GT with a 347 stroker. Its good for the price but he has had some problems finding parts for it. He broke the rotor and couldnt just go to the local auto parts store and find a replacement. I think he is going to buy something else to replace it. His car is also carbed, I dont know if that matters.

Alot of the products casted in (insert overseas country) is directed through another country so the end consumer in America doesnt know that they are proudly waving that countrys flag. Procomp is a cheap alternative but may lack the quality you desire. I cant say the Procomp product didnt work well, but replacemant parts will need to be out sourced directly from a Procomp dealer.

sweet88gt said:
Alot of the products casted in (insert overseas country) is directed through another country so the end consumer in America doesnt know that they are proudly waving that countrys flag. Procomp is a cheap alternative but may lack the quality you desire. I cant say the Procomp product didnt work well, but replacemant parts will need to be out sourced directly from a Procomp dealer.
Nothin to do with flag waving thanks for puttin that in my mouth, it has to do with absolute junk made from china, there is really no disputing that. There is so much junk casted in china, just take a look around. What is the brand new msd and pro comp price difference? I think it's a no brainer

Here let me waive one for ya :flag:

Not trying to make it look as if I directed any of what was said to you. Just making the point of Procomp and others run there product thru other countrys to avoid the "Made In China" sticker. They also have loop holes when doing so as not to adhere to some standards that we reqiure for importing products.
Back to the issue at hand. Msd is my next step. Pro Billet Dist,6AL,and coil. Just have to find the money:shrug:

sweet88gt said:
Not trying to make it look as if I directed any of what was said to you. Just making the point of Procomp and others run there product thru other countrys to avoid the "Made In China" sticker. They also have loop holes when doing so as not to adhere to some standards that we reqiure for importing products.
Back to the issue at hand. Msd is my next step. Pro Billet Dist,6AL,and coil. Just have to find the money:shrug:
gotcha

pb_paulie_b said:
That's what it's about. My 'budget' project has really spiraled out of control :D Looks like the MSD billet dizzy will find it's way to my build up. It's been a long year of parts collecting so here's to more time and more parts :nice: . Thanks for the replies guys...PB
Whats another 100 bucks, honestly? All ya need is for one of those parts to fail miserably and now you have no clue what budget really means!:notnice: