production number question?

ppartain

Jan 7, 2009
i have found some interesting info on my mustang being 1 of 259 medium titanium lx hatchback 92'. however this car has titanium tuxedo stitched leather. any idea how to narrow it down number wise to leather? thanks. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

i know the original owner and its original but if you will tell me what code im looking for i'll check the door code? i've had several mustang enthusiasts tell me it was rare to see that in a fox. is there anything else that would be considered rare in a fox or hatchback? power seats? as far as it being tuxedo im not sure what was ment by tuxedo but several people told me it was tuxedo, i think it was the way it was stitched? thanks.

i have a tear in the drivers seat from cell phone dragging in and out but other than that they are in great shape. i will get some pics on here. anybody else got some leather pics to share? these are the day i was buying the car and before i cleaned the seats up. i can probably get some better pics this evening.

Attachments

• 92' mustang lx 008.jpg
    92' mustang lx 008.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 77
  • 92' mustang lx 010.jpg
    92' mustang lx 010.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 79
the car only had 68k on it when i bought it only has 75k on it now. and yea the back seat hasnt been sat in. whats the "tuxedo" everybody calls it? tuxedo or not it has to be rare to have leather in it. ive seen only 1 or 2 at the most. you know what code im looking for?
:shrug:

No clue on the Tuxedo thing. Never heard of it ever used with a Mustang...or any vehicle for the matter.

The Color is Titanium leather. It was a 1990-1992 option. I've seen quite a few cars with it. Leather in a fox is uncommon, but not rare. Lots of convertibles had leather.