Profile Mismatch & Avatar problem

RedDaemon

10 Year Member
Mar 31, 2005
Atlanta, GA
I just realized my avatar does not show. I personally did not delete it, it just went blank.

In addition which is more important is that when I click on where the avatar should be, or if I try to view my profile by clicking on my name, it takes me to someone else's profile, specifically "nighthawk3450"; whoever that is.

When I hover over the link to go to 'my' profile I notice that the "=" signs in my name are not showing up. It doesnt like the "=" signs for some reason.

Thank you! :)

I just realized my avatar does not show. I personally did not delete it, it just went blank.

In addition which is more important is that when I click on where the avatar should be, or if I try to view my profile by clicking on my name, it takes me to someone else's profile, specifically "nighthawk3450"; whoever that is.

When I hover over the link to go to 'my' profile I notice that the "=" signs in my name are not showing up. It doesnt like the "=" signs for some reason.

Thank you! :)
You should be all set now.
Just change me to FrankenStang. I've been thinking about having the squigglies removed anyway... Thanks, Timmeh. :nice:
Done...and your avatar magically appeared right after the fix.