Progress on my paint job...

Look Its Aaron

Your car looks like it came straight from Mexico.
Founding Member
Nov 18, 2001
Fontana, Cali
Just two teaser shots of what went on today with airbrush artist Cory Saint Clair.

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_4849.jpg
    IMG_4849.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_4822.jpg
    IMG_4822.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 122
  • Sponsors (?)

Boss 351 said:
Love the skull detail in the smoke!

There are a few skulls on each side. The car is no where near done yet. The dark color on my car is black pearl and the silver is just a base for some Kandy that we are going to try and get done today :)

I got sponsered from Carbon Ware for a 3 inch cowl hood that I need to pick up today. I'll post some more pics if I get around to it today.

Funny how stuff changes. I had just wanted us to paint the car black or maybe a two tone and just sell it as a really clean LX with new paint. We started working with Cory Saint Clair and well now after he is done with it my car will be such a money pit haha. I am starting to build the motor to back up the looks soon lol. I will need to

Nice job man. I loved watchin when Heath was airbrushing mine.

EDIT**

Do you plan on doing a holding candy clear with more artwork on top of that to make the first layer seem even deeper? Or just art work underneath.

If you don't remeber my thread from a few months ago, silver base, black artwork, cnady clear, more art, more candy, then more paint on top of candy followed by more clear.

IMG_0443.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 42