Project 81 HACK JOB TRACK TIMES!!!!

I'm torn between Sonic Blue, and Atlantic Blue!!!...and it's not even my car.

BTW...I might not go to the track with the black notch. I was at breakfast with my Dad this morning, and he's like....

Why do you want to take that car? You know it's not gonna be fast like the Cobra or the Yellow one. Save your money. 25 to race, 30 for gas, maybe 10 for food....and you know it's gonna be kind of slow, it might make you mad.

I always listen to my Dad...he is right...It's a looong day for the track. Leave at 10:30am, get home at like 5:00pm. Day is over, because after sitting in the sun all day, I'm drained. 65 dollars in the hole, I beat the car etc...

So what else should I do? Buy drywall from Lowe's and start on garage???:D:D

• Sponsors (?)

SVT give me the keys, Ill gladly take it for you :D...

Downshifting and hitting the throttle actually stretches the case which causes them to go. One of the weakest things about the T5 is the case...

I'm sure you would get my car into the 13's...so here they are!!!

(Just go in half with me on the T5 rebuild afterwards)....:D:rlaugh:

Okay boys.....I'm off to go get some good BBQ with my womenz!!! See ya tomorrow!

I guess I got the bad batch of the t-5's after blowing 3rd on two of mine, one from a downshift and WOT and a nice quick upshift for some datalogging. meh o well, I hope this tremec 3550 last a little bit longer at least till I get the 331 going :D

T5 would be fine, I personally have never blown one up, and have driven probably 2 dozen of them.

:D

Enjoy the BBQ, I had some pulled pork, was damn good.

I was kiddin about that rebuild...hehe....

I love pulled pork! BTW...We sat down at the restaurant, and the first thing our waiter said was they were out of pulled pork!!!!:eek: They had one in the smoker but it wouldn't be ready soon. He said the place was packed for the Tigers game earlier in the day. I ordered Baby Back Ribs instead. 5 minutes later he comes out, and he's like the pork is ready, and you have got to get it. It is the best out of the smoker.....I agreed.

HANDS DOWN THE BEST PULLED PORK EVER!!!!!!!!! It was tastier than I have ever had it from this place...:nice::nice:

If you are ever in Detroit, mapquest Slows BBQ and go there early.

SLOWS BAR BQ I MENU I www.slowsbarbq.com

To be honest, Famous Daves is the next best thing to this Slows BBQ. They both have incredible sauces to smother the pork, ribs, chicken, & other meats in. If I don't feel like making the 39 mile round trip to Slows, I go to Famous Daves and chow down, because it's only a 4 or 5 mile round trip. :D

We have Famous Daves and they are pretty good. The Cookhouse is pretty good as well. The ones I had were home made and better than any I have purchased. We had a local Chicken place that made HUGE and good pulled pork as well...

I have also found that most people (not all) that miss gears and blame the tranny, are just missing gears. I've had more than a dozen people say the tranny wont go into a certain gear, to then go out and have no issues with the same gear.

We have Famous Daves and they are pretty good. The Cookhouse is pretty good as well. The ones I had were home made and better than any I have purchased. We had a local Chicken place that made HUGE and good pulled pork as well...

I have also found that most people (not all) that miss gears and blame the tranny, are just missing gears. I've had more than a dozen people say the tranny wont go into a certain gear, to then go out and have no issues with the same gear.

+1 on both subjects!! HAHA...we're talking about pork, and T5 trannys!!!:rlaugh:

I agree pork at home...aka mom's house, is better, and more tender than anything you can buy.

And the transmissions...thank you!! I have always said the same thing you just did!

Yeah, that Slows BBQ...the wait there is very very long! One time I went there with the fam and my girl, and a couple friends.....we waited exactly 1 hour. I had 4 beers before dinner!! I was feeling pretty damn good. We had en excellent time.