Project "BlackOut" 89 convert.

• Sponsors (?)

Looking good man, definatly a good start 89's are nice, no airbag and mass air!! Those tires have got to go, they are tiny!!!! A drop with chrome wheels and a T-5 would be sick.

dont worry..they are. got to take them to my buddys shop. then the tires from the old rims are going onto these. for the time being. then..5 lug is first bigger to do..but 3.73's will go in at the same time :D

ok so i got a little sidetracked today from this chick so i didnt get much done. so more for tomm!

cleaned and waxed.. :shrug:
89MustangLX032.jpg

such little tires.. looks like a 4x4!
89MustangLX030.jpg

tips are coming off tomm..im breaking out the grinder!
89MustangLX031.jpg

tomm i will drain the headlight and seal it back up for now. weird.
89MustangLX029.jpg

seats.
i dont think the guy had many friends.... seats are still very nice.
89MustangLX028.jpg

i need an ash tray door btw... so gotta find one.
89MustangLX027.jpg

now as soon as is registered. insured and i swap the tires i can drive it. till then :(

update your sig. you dont want a PI GT!!

this car is in awesome shape coming from what your other blue one was. i understand that clean t5 cars are hard to find, and im glad your doing a 5 speed swap. this will be a fun project, all this stuff youve done before, and more, and the stuff that needs to be done is minor. grey interior looks great, just fix whatever stuff is sunbeaten (damn verts). how does everything run, and drive and does all the vert stuff work good? what are your plans for it other than a t5 swap and all, hci and suspension?

glad you got another car, having a fox and a different DD is so much fun.

good luck with everything man.

i think it has a shift kit. :shrug: firmer and quicker shifts then the last stang..but i only drove it home so we will see.

5 speed.. mild h/c/i....i want some cam lope though :nice: maybe a s-trim :shrug: idk id like alot of things. we will see where things head. i want a 13 second car by this time next year. 12's would make me happy though.. :)

5 lug and 5 speed swap are on the to do list now...i think at the some point the motor was rebuilt..it runs really smooth and strong for 141k that or its really been taken care off.

well off to work..ill have pics to post after workk...i got a few thigns done,.

Hey Ryan, do you recall me saying that your wreck would someday be a thing of the past and things would work out to the better in the end? :nice:

That interior looks 100x better than your last one (no offense to the work you put in). All you need is a decent set of rims and that'll be one nice ass vert.

Hey Ryan, do you recall me saying that your wreck would someday be a thing of the past and things would work out to the better in the end? :nice:

That interior looks 100x better than your last one (no offense to the work you put in). All you need is a decent set of rims and that'll be one nice ass vert.

mhm i do.

dash is broke though..so the cluster cover cant be mounted. and flops around :notnice: so gotta figure out what to do there.