Project "BlackOut" 89 convert.

should look nice are you going to paint the whole center console ?i did mine and i am wrapping mine in leather.

illl dye it back to the grey

I think its a cool idea, props for thinking outside the box on something alot of us have just "dealt with" :nice:

yeah hope it turns out nice

More picsss!!! :)

you got em

more pics!!

posted below

20 bux that thing looks like an elmer glue/ duck tape mess in about 12 hours.

what a luck i have a back up for you for 50 bux you can PM me for my pay pal account tom morning when you see what you've done

:scratch: you lost me after what a luck i have

no dude do it right. if you make that work, and successfully put cupholders in there, and it looks clean, you have a business. haha

i wouldnt buy one, i just use the ebrake/seat deal cause i got other stuff to fix than that, but its a great idea.

hoping it will look clean

You don't have a cup holder between the e-brake and passenger seat on your fox?

well. yeah but i dont do that lol.

its ruff right now. i want to work it a little more and shape it some more.

cup.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Doesn't the plastic have some sort of texture to it? Your going to have to sand it all smooth i'm guessing? Looks pretty good though.:nice:

yes, and yeah thats the plan. but ive got a few idea to get the texture back. well see how testing it out first goes.

dang, lookin good so far man! depending on how yours looks when it's finished, i might have to look into doing something like this too

thanks brotha :)

:stupid: its nice b/c its your daily driver
You did a good job as well, alot better than I thought you would .

I just think it looks wrong, and to top it off it will look painted, i would have lived with plastic bottles and not drinking in the car.

I am not sure why you are so against this S & B...it's a great idea, and very useful for some who use the car as their daily driver...but the way you are talking its as if someone is converting a factory 4-eye 5.0 notch to aero nose and putting an LS1 in it...

Looking good Ryan, you seem to have good attention to detail so I think the finished product will be essentially what Ford SHOULD have done when designing the console.

i thought it was a good idea when i saw the other guy do it in the other thread, and i think it's a good idea now... replicating the texture of the factory plastic will be the toughest part, but well worth it in the end :nice:

S&B hates everything. Its his gimmick.

:shrug:

:stupid:

just looks out of place, driving a mustang takes concentration. its not some fat american drive thru burger joint.

but how many times have you gone through the drive thru in your mustang and then they hand you the pop and your like or chit where am i gonna put this?