Project "BlackOut" 89 convert.

• Sponsors (?)

put a new cable on it. just when you do that would be the time you need it

some more glazing putty on it and its getting close. another coat of primer on it to see where my low spots are.

only thing holding me up is im having a hard time finding a grey dye to match.

nice. i gotta give you props for the work tho. but ur right, i might need it one day. and yeah idk, i saw someone who took off the center armrest and i wanted to do that but with cupholders instead of just smoothness

I dont agree with it, but it looks very well done.

i dont see why people dont like it. not like im taking away from the car with it. :scratch: hell i even still have the cigerate lighter.

but thanks.

lighterclosed.jpg

lighteropend.jpg

I dont agree with it, but it looks very well done.

Why? LOL..

i dont see why people dont like it. not like im taking away from the car with it. :scratch: hell i even still have the cigerate lighter.

but thanks.

lighterclosed.jpg

lighteropend.jpg

Ryan looks sweet man. What year explorer did you get the cup holders from?

Think you're having a hard time finding the grey, IF i decide to do this, could you imagine me finding blue???? It's going to be REAL hard!

Why? LOL..

Ryan looks sweet man. What year explorer did you get the cup holders from?

Think you're having a hard time finding the grey, IF i decide to do this, could you imagine me finding blue???? It's going to be REAL hard!

umm 2005 i believe was the model year?

lol no kidding! mine is smoke grey i think is why im having a hard time. i think ive found something though. we will see.

welp i tried this dye and its close and will do for now. ( trim around shifter had a switch hole in it from smoemthing so bondoed it and primed painted. its close. ) set the console in place cuz i wanted to see it lol. would of been done like 2 days ago but im being anal about it and want it to look factory so im taking my time.

0309092144.jpg