Project "BlackOut" 89 convert.

Well, I'm glads to see and hear things are looking up for you. You have a nice vert to keep you occupied now. Girls will always be around. The key is to find one that enjoys, and or supports your hobby. just keep us posted with updates.

Makes me wish I kept my first Mustang (black, 5spd, vert GT)

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I'm glads to see and hear things are looking up for you. You have a nice vert to keep you occupied now. Girls will always be around. The key is to find one that enjoys, and or supports your hobby. just keep us posted with updates.

Makes me wish I kept my first Mustang (black, 5spd, vert GT)

thanks..and she did..her parents even had a 06 or so GT vert...dont know what happend. but im not looking back. over it!

i want a small cowl hood for this one... :scratch: and a 5 speed...the mod bug...its so huge. :flag:

5spd for sure:D . I think it would look clean with some pony's, but it looks like you already have 99-00 GT's.

I have so far fought the mod urge, and am going to try to keep my LX very stock. But I like coming on here and seeing all the great work, and it gets me thinking.

5spd for sure:D . I think it would look clean with some pony's, but it looks like you already have 99-00 GT's.

I have so far fought the mod urge, and am going to try to keep my LX very stock. But I like coming on here and seeing all the great work, and it gets me thinking.

thats my problem..damn you stangnet! :fuss: it would. but i got them gt's for free and the 2 tires..ned 2 more. i will have 5 lug swap and wheels and tires and 3.73 rear from 93 cobra done for UNDER 300 bucks when all said and done :D

Wow! Yeah I would probably have a hard time passing up that stuff for that price. Someone on here has those rims on a hatch, and I think they look better on a fox than a new edge. Kinda like an updated pony or something

so im thinking black..and polished the engine bay theme...

89MustangLX004.jpg

89MustangLX008.jpg

89MustangLX022.jpg

still got more to do ont he 5.0 HO plaque
89MustangLX025.jpg

89MustangLX026.jpg

89MustangLX027-1.jpg

89MustangLX028-1.jpg

89MustangLX012-1.jpg

89MustangLX014-1.jpg

89MustangLX017-1.jpg

89MustangLX017-1.jpg

89MustangLX019-1.jpg

89MustangLX021.jpg

more detail tomm. there the same tips...just with the autozone tips removed off stock tips. which will be going by by sometime becasue 2.25" is dinky. 2.5" looks perfect so im thinking of picking up this american thunder cat back for 100 bucks and throwing it on there.

+1 on WAY better starting point than your last car! it must be a sibbling of my car....( black 89 gt vert with gray int. but 5-speed and charchol vinyl/leather type seats).....my back seats are perfect also but my fronts werent so lucky....very cracked so i bought some front 01 charchol leather seats off e-bay and they damn near color match my back seats....:D