Progress Thread Project: Buried Under A Mountain Of Snow Black Hole Money Pit.

• Sponsors (?)

well there is this thing now...

Attachments

• powerglide.jpg
    powerglide.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 189
Reactions: 1 user
so i did some math over here...

2.713 lb per foot for 2x3 .083 wall
4.016 lb per foot for 2x3 .125 wall

i'll order the .083 this week

Reactions: 1 user
picked up the glide saturday. i'll have to get it on my bench here soon and apart. make a list of stuff it needs and hit up my friends over at trans specialties and pick up a few goodies.

Reactions: 1 users
welp....

for the first time since i got the car it hasnt been in my garage or my mothers garage...

im not a fan! but shes in good hands for the next few months
i will try to get over there and get some pictures of it while its in progress
doing mini tubs
thru the floor sub frames
ARB
10pt cage.... and might add a few more bars in it
14570453_10154721806419380_6542358370848215443_n.jpg

Saw this on Facebook awhile back,had a "Hey,I've read about that car" moment lol

well while my car is away getting the chassis stuff done i picked this thing up to flip

Attachments

• 79malibu.jpg
    79malibu.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 155
Reactions: 2 users
and for those who think im not still focused on the mustang

this will be here next week

Attachments

• 20160930_183444.jpg
    20160930_183444.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 155
Haha careful, thems is fightin words in these parts.
What Makes More Power Carburetor vs. EFI ?

We are asked almost daily what makes more power carburetor or EFI ? We just got through dyno testing one of our 445P crate engines with a FAST EZ EFI System. Our 445P is a 445cid engine that features our max effort TFS Hi Port heads, a Bennett Custom Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, and runs on pump gas.

After dialing the EFI we simply removed the FAST 4150 4 Hole Throttle Body and bolted on a 1000HP Holley 4150 carburetor and made another pull and tuned to the FAST 02 sensor to achieve the exact same A/F Ratio we had with the EFI system.

CARBURETOR
716HP @ 6900 RPM

EFI
714HP @ 7100 RPM

thats straight from bennetts facebook page

What Makes More Power Carburetor vs. EFI ?

We are asked almost daily what makes more power carburetor or EFI ? We just got through dyno testing one of our 445P crate engines with a FAST EZ EFI System. Our 445P is a 445cid engine that features our max effort TFS Hi Port heads, a Bennett Custom Hydraulic Roller Camshaft, and runs on pump gas.

After dialing the EFI we simply removed the FAST 4150 4 Hole Throttle Body and bolted on a 1000HP Holley 4150 carburetor and made another pull and tuned to the FAST 02 sensor to achieve the exact same A/F Ratio we had with the EFI system.

CARBURETOR
716HP @ 6900 RPM

EFI
714HP @ 7100 RPM

thats straight from bennetts facebook page
Personally, I absolutely couldn't care less who does what with their own car. I only take exception when someone tells me what I should be doing with mine. My comment was more of a jab at the people around here who don't share my live and let live mentality. :nice:

edit: and how dare you back up your claim with factual evidence! Don't you know this is the interwebz?

Reactions: 2 users
finished shaving the emblems off the 79 malipoop saturday night...
it was cold as :leghump: so we didnt want to open up the garage door to get the motor out. once it warms up a bit we will have it out, so i can rebuild the trans and we can get it up to my buddy jasons shop to get painted.

Attachments

• 79malibubodywork.jpg
    79malibubodywork.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 113