Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

SWORD FIGHT!!!!!!!
PiratesDuel.gif

Reactions: 1 user
Ok ok I missed all of this but let me get everything back on track I'm having one slight issue that I hope @RacEoHolic330 can tell me I'm stupid and did it wrong but I can not get my fuel pump to turn on... This harness has a relay for the fuel pump but I can not get the relay to make. The power for the coil side of the relay comes from a2 on the j1a plug. I get 5 volts dc from that other side is straight to ground ... Incoming on the switched side comes from the battery and leaving side goes out to the fuel pump I can't get anything more then 4.8-5.0vdc can someone help me out here?

It sounds like you're using a 5v output to trigger the relay, which isn't right. What harness do you have that comes with a relay for the fuel pump? What do you have the greeen "fuel pump" wire hooked up to?

Let see I'm not sure what the car has in terms of a map at all I just downloaded the v3 software today and played with building my own base map. The green wire goes to the stock fuel pump relay which when I jump out the relay on the main harness from Holley it turns on. I don't know what harness I really have there's no tags on the harness itself but the relay has the green fuel pump wire coming out of it