Progress Thread Project Copper Can

It's the low compression I need more boost from the turbo to get higher in the hp range naturally aspirated the car only had 310 to the wheels mostly because it was a 8.5:1 motor. I have since picked up 130~ hp on 7lbs of boost kris think if I swap out the spring to a 12lb Spring I'll be around 510
That makes sense. I didn't know you were so low at 8.5:1. What is your goal for your car? It looks like you could really crank this car up if you wanted to.

• Sponsors (?)

Car ran great brother! It was good seeing you yesterday and getting to hang out. Your car has come a long way and is making some serious steam for only 7 lbs. Install that spring then post a picture of that grin again... lol

Reactions: 2 users
I love going fast ! Period . That car moves out . It doesn't feel like just 455 hp I'll tell you that

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

I just read somewhere that Jeff @TOOLOW91 just bought a turbo after driving your car :stir: :runaway:
Hahaha I don't think so ! Not with this car anyway . That Vortech is too good to me . But mikes car deff moves the f^^^ out !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 user
No gonna lie I'm probably gonna get more crap for this pic compared to my old pic with the Doritos taco but reppin the GT1350 shirt

image.jpeg

Reactions: 3 users