Progress Thread Project Copper Can

My names Scott.... Don't know a lot of people here at all....moved here a few years ago. Used to run around in an svo blue pearl 89 convertible, caged with IRS.
uploadfromtaptalk1469755883459.jpg

That was at mustang week MB a few years ago ...and no that's not me. Lol

Reactions: 1 user
  • Sponsors (?)

Yes, whenever I get off early enough. This year sucks at MIR .....all the bike stuff....no NMRA.... bummer. Usually, can't make test and tune.....right now I'm in the last 20 percent of a turbo build. Smh

You've got a nice car man....I know I haven't seen it around. Are you part of Southern Maryland Mustangs ? How do you Pm so I can stop derailing this thread ? Lol

Hear that ? Yeah that's the GAP BAND BABY !

#northeastracing FTW

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
Ok so who left me alone with my wallet and a computer again :O_o:?? Jeff? @TOOLOW91 or was it nick? @84Ttop

Ordered a nice ARB from Upr and it came in while I was away on vacation. Just got around to opening it up today. This should come in quick handy.

image.jpeg
Race car :poo: !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 2 users
Yeah now I'm shopping at the summit site wondering what rails I should get I'm looking at this set. Mostly don't wanna get a kit because I have the Upr in tank feed and return line and getting the Holley fuel pump too.

image.png

Yeah now I'm shopping at the summit site wondering what rails I should get I'm looking at this set. Mostly don't wanna get a kit because I have the Upr in tank feed and return line and getting the Holley fuel pump too.

image.png
Those will do the trick . Or the aeromotive .

So I went the other way with building my fuel system I started in the back might as well work my way forward so I pulled the trigger on new pumps and all.

image.png

I wish Mike would notice all my hard work Jeff @TOOLOW91 @madmike1157
Damn - got any extra to send this way times are tough . Spending money like rocker feller over there ! [emoji23][emoji23]

image.png
I have these Glenn's Performance rails. The little 45 degree piece is perfect to get around the distributor. And LMR sells them now!
20140418_230357_zpsocwocrfk.jpg

So I went the other way with building my fuel system I started in the back might as well work my way forward so I pulled the trigger on new pumps and all.

image.png

I wish Mike would notice all my hard work Jeff @TOOLOW91 @madmike1157
I'm so sorry Mike,...I missed giving you the "credit where credit is due" trophy in the under 30 category.

Slap the pi ss outta me for being so inconsiderate. ( I have to wonder who is, and who isn't ignoring me these days).

You bought the pump that I was originally gonna buy before I decided that it was overkill, and stepped a mile backwards to the Mallory marine pump I currently own. Let me know how that works for you, I'll be watching as I get mine running, and see where I can push this banger,.and determine what I'm gonna need to keep it alive.

@madmike1157 im only messing with you man. As of right now I'm at the limit of my 255lph or 65gph fuel pump. I'm gonna have the Holley control the secondary pump. Whenever the car is in boost it will kick the second fuel pump on. The setup should look rather nice when it's together it's a shame it's up under the car. Here's how I'm going to assemble mine.
image.png

Reactions: 3 users