Project "Face Off": 1980 Mercury Capri aero to four eye Progress Thread!

3. Tail lenses (bear in mind it originally was an '80, so her ex chopped holes in the body behind the lenses to fit the '90 tails on there ... grrrr ... but
:banana:
Are we having split personalities today? :scratch:
How cool is it that I found a front passenger side light/molding piece (and tail lights! :banana:) for my Capri on Ebay? The one I got at the jy had fire damage on it.

Cool beans yo!

Ya know I kinda like the newer interior with the Capri body stuff. Something a little different and the newer interiors are a bit more comfertable IMHO :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

How cool is it that I found a front passenger side light/molding piece (and tail lights! :banana:) for my Capri on Ebay? The one I got at the jy had fire damage on it.

It did? :scratch:

Btw, are you saving any of this plentiful money you have for a pair of O2 sensors? I'm pretty sure your car still needs 'em because it's still running pig-rich and chugging gas...

Incentive:

DSCN2393.jpg

DSCN2392.jpg

DSCN2391.jpg

Keep going!!!!!..............

Are we having split personalities today? :scratch:
:lol: I copy/pasted Dave's list.

It did? :scratch:

Btw, are you saving any of this plentiful money you have for a pair of O2 sensors? I'm pretty sure your car still needs 'em because it's still running pig-rich and chugging gas...

Ummmm, yeah, you said it did and I looked. It has a chip out of it. It's slightly damaged.

Yeah, I'll have money for O2 sensors.

I can appreciate all of the time you have in locating all of these parts. I thought we had it bad but we haven't had to find near the stuff you did. It looks like it's comin along real good, good luck, your gonna be glad ya turned it back.:D

Too bad you don't live near me, I bet this guy would sell you this car for the price you paid for all those parts. He's been trying to sell this thing FOREVER too. 1982 Mercury Capri Best Offer

Are you still looking for a three-piece spoiler?

Yes. I am. BUT, I can't buy anything for awhile. Don't want to over do it. lol

Ummmm....

Do you have one? :D