*** Project Go Fast Coupe ***

You having any work being done to the crank to balence and clean it up?

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service! I will offerany help I can as will allot of members who knowfarmorethen I about these cars. :nice: If you have electrical or parts find info let me know and I will do what I can.

Looks like a great project and you will love a car you build yourself much more then something you bought already assembeled. Congrats! :cheers:

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good! What heads and intake are you planning on using?

I picked up a set of AFR 185's from a guy that dropped a valve and then they were redone with 2.08's installed...... they are the 58cc combustion chamber... i believe they are part number #1422 ....

I have a brand new upper and lower Holley Systemax II

pics to follow

You having any work being done to the crank to balence and clean it up?

Welcome to the site and thank you for your service! I will offerany help I can as will allot of members who knowfarmorethen I about these cars. :nice: If you have electrical or parts find info let me know and I will do what I can.

Looks like a great project and you will love a car you build yourself much more then something you bought already assembeled. Congrats! :cheers:

The crank, rods, and pistons were balanced at CHP...... I was told and I'm under the impression that it was a street fighter kit.

pics to follow

Bottom End Assembly

070_70.jpg

071_71.jpg

072_72.jpg

073_73.jpg

074_74.jpg

076_76.jpg

077_77.jpg

078_78.jpg

I'm currently working on the engine bay doing the whole hole weld up jobbie......... man what a mission... lots of grinding..........

I have some pics to put up by tommorrow of progress...

what should i do with the harnesss? i want it to be clean