Prom Pics '05

• Sponsors (?)

95riosnake said:
I didn't give a sh** during my senior year in H.S. and waited till about 2 weeks before prom to decide to go, then found out this hot girl I barely knew didn't have a date. I walked up to her after school in the parking lot one day, asked, and she said yes! The looks on my friends' faces were priceless. That was also the year that I borrowed an 02 white GT from my sister's b/f to drive to prom.

The thing is, once you get out of h.s. nobody gives a sh** about who was popular. Hell, a few of the my friends ended up not goin to college and got girls pregnant, so yea, now one is workin at a steel mill (just got laid off), they're havin a hell of a time huh.

I don't know where I was trying to go with this post, but I think it was to say who gives a sh** about being popular in h.s., I wasted alot of time with it. I bet some of the "dorks" that we didn't like in h.s. are probably at harvard or M.I.T. and will make way more than alot of my graduating class combined.

BTW I realize you were jokin about him bein a dork lol

Hell I hang out with a lot of the guys I used to make fun of in HS. Those years were fun and weird all at the same time. They sure did fly by though. I wish I were back in HS. :nonono:

Damn you guys are making me feel old. My prom was... umm... 10yrs ago! DOH!

I had a great highschool experience, I was a popular kid. I missed being homecoming king by one vote! My buddy that won and I still laugh about it. I will tell all you guys this, college was by far the best time of my life, and just about everyone I know says the same thing. Just about nothing from high school matters after you are out, and you will look back in a realtively short amount of time when your out and realize that. I wouldn't have done anything different when I was that age as I had a great experience, but better things are yet to come for you all! My biggest suggestion is to GO AWAY TO COLLEGE. Don't stay at home and go to the local school if you can. You will grow and experience SO much more when you are away from your "normal" environment and out on your own. I don't know if anyone has seen "Avenue Q" but its one of the funniest things I have ever seen and there is a classic song in it that's called "I wish I could go back to college" and MAN are the words true!

Well dude cool pics. hope you had a good prom experience. I'm starting to feel old like paul and im only 22 lol. I know I have several times hell I was still going to proms when I was like 20 and had already been out of school for two years. If I remember correctly I have been to 5 of them. All different schools including mine. Those are some times you never forget. Enjoy!

Hope you had fun...... my sister and I both went to all 4 proms. My dad hated the prom........it usually costs him big bucks lol, especially since we both went to 4 instead of just junior and senior proms.

Hair, nails, dress, accessories, purses, pictures... etc :p

I agree with 95riosnake. I wasted so much time with all the popularity ****. I was so mean to people not in the "cool" crowd too. As I look back, what an idiot and a waste of time! :notnice:

I'd hit it! Your date not you Matt lol Yeah hope you had fun my prom sucked ass. It was suppose to be on a boat then like a week before the prom the company that had the boat went out of business so we ended up going to some **** hole that was to damn small for all of us the dance floor was like a 20x20 square. At least my gf at the time prom was cool and she didn't have to pay as much for hers

4 proms, u guys are crazy... we weren't even allowed to go to prom until ur a junior, i went to senior and 1 after i graduated... funny how that worked out

dude, you look young (and i'm only 19- difference btw hs and college)... nice job getting the stang and that girl, she's cute, just got to teach her to look toward the camera when taking pics

HAHA yea i have no facial hair, i'll be 18 in november. those pictures werent very good, she looks better in person :D thanks for the compliments, as for prom, she's a sophomore, and will be May 29. Prom kinda sucks, but was kinda fun.

Here ya go:

My date and I are on the left, Right is Cameron (SvT Focus) and both of our dates are named Christy(easy right?)\
prom_pic_016.jpg

The gang
prom_pic_028.jpg

My ride , 03 BMW M3, paddleshift + smg tranny =yay

prom_pic_026.jpg

Whoopsy, no one was supposed to see this one
resize.jpg

damn my prom is in 3 weeks, i just realized that my car may not be running by then...****... my friends i guess rented a h2 limo , im driving my car alone if it runs, if go in that im going to drive that **** off when the driver isnt looking and go mud bogging in the stretched hummer (are the limo's still 4 wheel drive?)