Proper hello, Bio info, exhaust feedback wanted

RacerX1307

Feb 18, 2003
Granby, CT
Hello everyone,
I’ve been trying to find time to upload some pics to share out with all of you to go along with some bio info. I’ve been putting this off because I don’t have a pic ready to go along with it, but I’ll follow up later, I’ve been putting this off to long. I do have some nice pics from a recent car show that I will get loaded.

I bought my 2008 GT new in May of 08 – My first new car. It’s the premium trim line Black on Black. Some of the check marks on the order sheet include 3:55 gears, 18” chrome rims, Z rated tires, GT Appearance Package (Chrome tips, Engine cover, Hood Scope), Sirius, hands free phone thing, and iPod connection.

I just placed 2nd in my first judged car show. OK so there were only 4 other Mustangs, 1970 Convertible 1st, 2003 Mach 1 3rd and a 1969 Convertible (beat up).

Now to my feedback request. This is not a daily driver; I have 1,242 miles in over a year. My goal is to have fun building it up, weekend driving and auto shows. I’ve been drafting out upgrade plans based on both performance and looks. I’m stuck on the exhaust and would like to bounce this off you guys/gals. I love the look and sound of Cervini’s side exhaust off the C-300,500 package. I think it would add a great look to the car without over doing it and be something a little different at the shows. I’ve done much research including here and have noted the issues with clearance, more so if the car is lowered, which I was thinking of doing. The other option is a standard replacement, I like the Steeda system. Not being a daily driver, I still want to take it out and drive it as it’s meant to be driven, this will never be a trailer car. What are your thoughts on the side exhaust and dealing with some clearance issues v. staying straight out the back with a new system?

• Sponsors (?)

Welcome! :) Glad you could join us. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.
As for the side exhaust. I would ask Emay or '69 Hardtop about your concerns as they have the Cervinis kit on their 'stangs. Just do a member search and PM them and they can help ya out...

and now that pic

Here it is!
racerx1307-albums-general-picture3810-img-4896.jpg