Props to Guero

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
A while back someone broke into our shop and jacked my stock H pipe so I wasn't able to run my car through emissions. Today Guero dropped off his stock H pipe since I was not able to swing by his place and get it. Now I can get my cobra back on the road and through emissions. Props to Guero for hooking me up :hail2:

• Sponsors (?)

lol who recycles now adays lol:shrug: all my stuff goes into a dumpster:flag:

Lol we still do. We have an auto salvage/service center. We get broken into about 2 times a month on average. I had my old stock ones locked up in a big metal shipping container and they broke into that and stole it along with 4 transmissions. It's those pesky core buyers that don't want to pay as high as our other core guys.

He did me the favor!!!! Got some cash. My dad kept bitching me out cuz it was in the "way". So if i turn in my whole tranny(has a crack in it. which was also leaking oil) to a recycling yard ill get some cash? I was hoping to see his stang but he was driving the pimp mobile! The rabbit is it? lol.

Nik, I will agree with you. :nice:

I received a package from Mr Guero today. Some call him the MexICAN but he could also be called MexiGyver because he made a package out of duct tape. :D Seriously, it was one of the best packing jobs I've seen (after I cut through ten pounds of tape). And the stuff looked great.