Proud to announce my 78 MII Project Website!

Ok here is the story...

I had a 76 MII when I was 16, built an engine for it, got 4 tickets and then had to get rid of it! Well now there is no one to make me get rid of it when I get 4 tickets :)

Here is the first Gallery of my new purchase:
http://www.hampys.com/mustang/MII_P1/

P1 means Phase 1 but I will make the page look "GOOD" later.

I bought the car from a guy that lived 250 miles away. He was selling the car for his MOTHER! She has originally purchased the car in 76! Yes that is right ONE Owner! And even better, the thing only had 81,200 miles on it... Now the bad news, she just parked it about 12 years ago in a field because a cam lobe went flat! And let me tell you, When the humans are away ohhh did the mice play. There were more mouse droppings in that thing than I care to try to explain! Also the tires were rotted and just about everything else you can imagine with a car that has set for 12 years.

Well her son pulled out of the field, put a cam, radiator, starter, and a few other electrical items in it, got it running and then decided that he did not have the time to try to restore it! This is where I step in!!!

You tell me after you look at the gallery... Was that not a steal for under $1000 bucks!

I pulled the back seats out they are in good condition, the top of the front seats are good, brakes are good, damn near the only thing wrong with it is that the guy put in wayyyyy to wild of a cam for a stock engine and it will not idle worth a crap! I took the entire dash out to clean out the mouse turds!

Anyway I am babbling! Please let me know what you think!

Ohh yea I am looking for Front seats if anyone knows were I could get some!
Chad

• Sponsors (?)

Looks great! Good luck with the project. That's a nice Mach. I am making a site as well to document the progress of the Thundersnake. I like sites like this that show the progress of a build up because it allows others to get ideas, and I think it gets other people motivated to do their own projects.