pulled over for "street racing"

The last time i got pulled over, was extreme bs. it was a little after midnight and I was driving down a road heading out of town.. the speed limit was 40.. i was going a little under for some reason (i think i was talking on the phone or something) i come up to the T in the road and right before i get to it i see this cop car come flying to the stop sign (and only right before because there were trees in the way) i pass by him as i had the right away.. he pulls out and flips on his lights. so i pulled over thinking wtf.. he gets out comes up and is like im sure you want to know why i pulled you over... i was like sure do... he proceeded to go into how a car that fit the description of my car was seen causing a disturbance at a gas station (which he named off 2 different ones to me, and both were closed for at least an hour before hand) i was like i just came into town to drop a friend off i havent been in this city for more than 10 minutes.. after he gave up on that.. he starts going, well you were going pretty fast back there werent you? i said i couldnt have been going more than 37-38 mph and the speedlimit is 40 i am sure of that. he proceeded to say it was 30 there.. (when i checked a little while after it was in fact 40).... so.. after all this he gives up on me going fast.. cause im sure he knew i was right. he then asks have you been drinking any? (and i am of age), so i said about a couple hours ago i had a few.. well before i came over here... so he gave me a sobriety test... that i more than passed or course. after all that he gave me back my licence, and sent me on my way... seriously pissed me off... i got pulled over (ohh yea, it was a city cop and outside of city limits) and harrassed by a cop for about 30 minutes.. that is the worst expeirence i have ever had with one. didnt make me happy in the least bit

• Sponsors (?)

One of the local news guys lives down the street from my friend so i went to go over there and drove by his house and he wasnt there so kept on going and the news guy proceeds to follow me so i drive all over the neighborhood with him following me. Some people i knew had put a bunch of for sale signs in his yard and he told the cops it was a white mustang so they pulled me over as i was leaving asking where i was going how long i had been there which had just got back from town so he looke around in my back seat to see if there was any dirt from the signs which there was none so he sent me off

i'm not reading all your long assed posts... i'm too lazy gives some ****ing cliff notes for christ sakes... anyways i find that i know most the cops aorund here and they don't give me tickets so i = teh win :banana:

wht94v6 said:
One of the local news guys lives down the street from my friend so i went to go over there and drove by his house and he wasnt there so kept on going and the news guy proceeds to follow me so i drive all over the neighborhood with him following me. Some people i knew had put a bunch of for sale signs in his yard and he told the cops it was a white mustang so they pulled me over as i was leaving asking where i was going how long i had been there which had just got back from town so he looke around in my back seat to see if there was any dirt from the signs which there was none so he sent me off
Seriously, form sentences please.

I also live in Texas by Houston and I got pulled over at a light because the cop though that I was racing a ricer, well.... I wasn't I just shift at 3,500 and so I get a kinda quick start. The ricer had a freakin loud stupid exhaust and wanted to race me, unlukcy for "us" he didn't see the big black and white in front in the turn lane. HELLO, of course this was at nite so he's an idiot. So he goes off and obvioulsy beats me cause he's trying and i'm not. The cop pulls us both over, pulls him over first then me. So then he's giving us this speech about how we were in the wrong and bs and I asked him to come with me to talk privatly. I told him that a stang would've kicked a ricers buns if we were racing. And he talked and bsed and finally he was like yeah ok you weren't racing and gave him a ticket and left me. Thank god the Sheriff's Department in Montgomery County is nice and knows that a stang will beat a pos ricer any day. stupid civic! :bang:

232_slowness said:
I also live in Texas by Houston and I got pulled over at a light because the cop though that I was racing a ricer, well.... I wasn't I just shift at 3,500 and so I get a kinda quick start. The ricer had a freakin loud stupid exhaust and wanted to race me, unlukcy for "us" he didn't see the big black and white in front in the turn lane. HELLO, of course this was at nite so he's an idiot. So he goes off and obvioulsy beats me cause he's trying and i'm not. The cop pulls us both over, pulls him over first then me. So then he's giving us this speech about how we were in the wrong and bs and I asked him to come with me to talk privatly. I told him that a stang would've kicked a ricers buns if we were racing. And he talked and bsed and finally he was like yeah ok you weren't racing and gave him a ticket and left me. Thank god the Sheriff's Department in Montgomery County is nice and knows that a stang will beat a pos ricer any day. stupid civic! :bang:
lol, that is awesome. Ima use that one it that ever happens to me again. "Honestly officer, there was a celica and a stationwagon with me? I have a mustang, why would i even race these people, id pwn them all..." :rlaugh: