Pulleys: Worth it?

• Sponsors (?)

wytstang said:
Oh yeah I see this is your first post welome BlackVert this a great place to get info on problems or ? you may have :nice:
this is not actually my first post. i am also Black96VertGT, but i created a new account because i just bought a 95 (i'm selling the 96) and i thought my username would be confusing once i finished migrating to the 95 and sold the 96.

so as far as performance gains between the bbk and asp pulleys, the two should be pretty similar?

Yes, they are pretty much the same as far as I know. After I pay my speeding ticket :D I am going to order the ASP only because I have a $20 off certificate from summit :nice: teh only set back they don't stock them so I'll wait a month before they ship :( . for $82.90 shipped I can wait. And never mined your not new :bang: :D . Prices are less exspensive for the 5.0 compared to the 4.6 so nice move :nice:

I got the Mac billet steel pulleys that are powder coated black on ebay. They haven't rusted on me and definately noticed a difference at the track with just this bolt on. I did end up putting my stock alternator pulley back on. It would stop charging at idle. Just a personal pereference.