Pulling parts from my 88...what else needed

Hey all, Well I started pulling the motor and trans and the harness out of my 88 this weekend. I am going to pull the rearend also. All if this is going into my 65. I need some Ideas of what else I need to get from the car before I get rid of it. For thoes of you who have done an efi install what are the little things that I can use from this car. All ideas are and info are welcome. Thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Grab the fuel lines. I haven't done it, but I talked to a guy at a show with a 50 merc w/ a 5.0 EFI setup. He said that he straighten out the lines from the 5.0 mustang and bent them to his needs for the Merc.

You didn't mention:
O2 sensors
Computer
Yoke if you are going to use that trans
I'm sure there is more but I can't think of them right now.

Mario

Lots of little things. Every single sensor, fuel pump relay under the drivers seat, and the inertia switch in the trunk. Those are all of the "little things" I can think of right now. Stuff that's easy to forget anyway.

86T-Top, I was thinking about the fuel lines but I did not know how much of a pain they would be to reuse them.

Right now I have the computer, Gas pedal, throttle cable, main harness and o2 sensors.

I will get the driveline and yolk when I pull the rear end.

Tonight I was going to pull the inertia switch and fuel pump relay. Thanks Speed Demon.

If any body has anything else please chime in.

pull the seats, even if you don't use them in your car they are a popular swap to the early cars, also if the interior is black, it's probably gray being an 88, but if it is black pull every single piece out of the interior and sell it on ebay, for some reason black interior swaps are very popular and people pay pretty big money for them

I think it is gray but most of the interior is gone and the seats are trash, well the drivers seat is broke it leans to one side. But thinks for the info.

I was thinking about geting the power door locks and switches, does anyone think it is worth it.

txwoody said:
I think it is gray but most of the interior is gone and the seats are trash, well the drivers seat is broke it leans to one side. But thinks for the info.

I was thinking about geting the power door locks and switches, does anyone think it is worth it.

yes, glens-65 used the fox body lock poppers and switches and the armrests too for his power lock conversion, i think he used a lot of the power window parts when at the same time as well