Punctured Brake Line

I recently installed a dual exhaust on my 2004 v-6. After driving it for a while and bottoming out I had noticed my brake light went on. After parking my car I noticed that it was leaking brake fluid near the rear axle and come to find out,the exhaust pipe was making contact with the brake line causing it to puncture. Does anyone have an idea of fixing this without going to a mechanic and paying an arm and a leg. I am a pretty good DIY person so im sure if someone helps steer me in the right direction I will do a good job. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Depending on how long the damaged line is, you may be able to get a whole pre-bent line with the fittings already installed at somewhere like Classic Tube - PreBent and Custom Stainless and OE Brake Lines and more.... If the damaged line is really long or looks like a hassle to take off, I'm sure you could splice it with a section of new tubing. You'll need to cut away the damaged section and pull the line away enough to get a tube flaring tool on it, and then it's just a matter of screwing everything together. Don't use any fittings that aren't designed for brake lines! This is a high-pressure system and your life and car depend on it.