putting EEC back

Mustangless

Jun 27, 2003
home
I have pulled out my eec to put the tweecer on but now I can't get it back in. I have it part way in there but there is something stopping it from going all the way. I looked where it goes and there is some white plastic piece that I think might be the problem. It looks like it is an inch from going back but it will just not go. :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

hehehe, i was having trouble doing this last night.

i took all that plastic crap out and it fit--really tight fit, but it did.

make sure there aren't any communication errors (usb cable and switch cable are connected properly) once it's in there before you put all the panels back in place.

Did you rip it out, cut it or what?

hehehe, i was having trouble doing this last night.

i took all that plastic crap out and it fit--really tight fit, but it did.

make sure there aren't any communication errors (usb cable and switch cable are connected properly) once it's in there before you put all the panels back in place.

Mine isnt near far enough to put the panel back on.

uhh, yeah, it doesnt fit too well, i just kinda put it back as far as i could and then put the panel back on.

now i see my problem.... I think

DSCF0236.JPG

^ that white plastic holds it on, does not go behind it. :nonono:

Attachments

• DSCF0236.JPG
    DSCF0236.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 33
I cut the white plastic piece out with some wire cutters and pliers. Fits snug but it did go in after that.

Its pretty funny, this is a universal TwEECer problem, and I've started a thread pretty identical to this one! Good luck with it, and don't be afraid to ask questions!

Adam