Pypes Hfm23 H Pipe

frodin1

Aug 10, 2011
Just wondering if anyone on here has hooked up the pypes H pipe to their stock cats? I read the flow only slightly less than the high flow cats in the HFM26 kit. Im guessing im going to have to do some cutting, but no big deal if I can save 200 bucks.

• Sponsors (?)

If anyone has a sound clip of the pypes hfm26 with the cats on Id like to hear it. Theres enough on youtube but none with the highflow cats on that I could find? I frequently go over to cali so I need to make sure im not going to draw to much attention.

Definite difference in sound. I have a question, I have the violator mufflers, and I didn't install them. The problem is they're sitting about an inch off center and it doesn't look to be anyway to move them over to center does anybody have any suggestions? Apparently the pypes hangers are stock, so Im wondering if I need to bend the hangers or what? I really dont want to bust out the die grinder and welder. I've seen a ton on youtube and they are all hanging perfect? Let me know what you did?

Ive concluded I want to go with the pro chamber by MAC. But cant find sound clips of the cut to fit unit vs. manifold direct hookup with the violators on. If any one could steer me the right direction>>>> I like the DEEPER tone on the pro chamber

Ive concluded I want to go with the pro chamber by MAC. But cant find sound clips of the cut to fit unit vs. manifold direct hookup with the violators on. If any one could steer me the right direction>>>> I like the DEEPER tone on the pro chamber

Pro chamber with high flow cats and same mufflers as above. It's the only clip I have. The off road one is really loud, obviously.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syBbTIkQefo