pypes long tubes and x pipe..

Well Ive decided to finally to upgrade from my stock manifolds.. Looking at the pypes long tubes with x pipe. I got a 07 GT with a Saleen Charger. Everything else is pretty much stock other than a upper and lower control arms. anyone on here have them and if so hows the fit and ground clearance? The car is a daily but shorty's i feel are a waist of money but for 649 bucks from american muscle i dont think Im going to pass up the longtubes. Any input or other brands around the same price range please let me know??

• Sponsors (?)

I would go with the bbk. I read that the pypes weren't tuned length and that they don't scavenge well. The BBK's were voted best bang for buck in either modular mustangs and fast ford's or 5.0 mag after a shootout with stainless works, kooks, dynamax, and some others. BBK's netted like 32 rwhp, this was a non-supercharged application where scavenging nets more hp. But the Pypes are cheap and probably would be decent since you are supercharged.

Check this link out-http://www.mustang50magazine.com/techarticles/m5lp_0904_s197_ford_mustang_headers/index.html

This is the article, the test car was supercharged. Good info here.