question about cutout placement

i disconnected the catback from the h pipe today and wow it was LOUD. ive decided that im going to get cutouts but i wasnt sure where to place them on the car. would there be anyway i could put them after my headers/before the cats or does it have to be before the mufflers. i want it as loud as possible. thx

also what size cutouts should i buy...all i have are shorty headers and flowmaster catback...and im not really sure which catback i have becasue i didnt put it on. i was thinking the size was 2 3/8" but im not sure. :shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

You probally will loose power. No reason to mess with the back preasure, just try to keep the air flowing through your car as fast as you can. Take the cats off after you smog your car or find some high flow cats and find the right muffler for your car

Stang94 said:
You probally will loose power. No reason to mess with the back preasure, just try to keep the air flowing through your car as fast as you can. Take the cats off after you smog your car or find some high flow cats and find the right muffler for your car

im not going to be racing with the cutouts open ill always close them for that, i just want to have a little fun while im still young and scare the crap out of people :D