Question about lowering

After seeing JonJon's before-and-after pics in another thread, I just placed an order for an Eibach Pro-kit (for 04 GT convertible). Got it for $233.83 delivered from coximport.com. :)

Question I have is how hard is it to install the new springs? I have access to a lift. Is it something I should be able to do myself? (I installed my new cat back without a problem.)

Thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

Yeah I think you could do it, there's intructions all over the net for it also. We did it in my garage using jacks. The hardest part is just pulling the springs out and putting them in :nice:

very simple. If you can use a floor jack and turn a ratchet you can do it. You don't need a lift at all.

floor jack, jackstands are all you need.

there are literally 6 bolts to the rear. drop the rear sway and lower the control arms.

the front just support the a-arm with a the jack. take the brake line lose. unbolt the strut and drop the spring out.

depending on your mileage you may consier new isolators. I bought them but I was only at 20k when I did the install really did not need new ones.