Question about the "other" site

I hate to ask here, but don't really have any option.
I have tried to register twice at mustangii.net. I think maybe they don't like my Juno email address.
Anyway, I hadn't been there in a couple of days, and now I cant even get to the forums. All I get when I click on the forum button is a login page. Anyone know if they have gone to a members only thing?

To keep this somewhat legal :), I haven't done anything since getting the floor pans from Tim in Pa. Just been too cold here for this AZ boy. :)
Thanks,
Russ

• Sponsors (?)

Russ, there was recently a huge problem over there. Some hackers managed to get in and assume administrative rights by effectively taking over the owners identity. It took some time to get under control, and there was a flood of spam all over the forum. There have been a lot of complaints about the inability to view the forum unless logged in, and I believe that will be corrected although I haven't heard anything from the owner himself.

Send me a PM with the login name you are trying to create, I know a couple of the admins and will try to get you on the fast track.

I'm new so I've been trying to join all the Mustang forums I can find. I am still waiting on administrator approval for MustangII.net and I even emailed Timothy M. Grahl - Founder of the Mustang II Network or so it says on the home page.

By joining multiple forums I see which ones are active and which ones are ghost towns and I migrate accordingly. You would also be suprised how you can post the same question on three different forums and get three completely different answers.

the car world is crazy like that, you have to take all advice with a grain of salt, a general observation is that young guys, replace parts from cheapest to more expensive until they replace the one that was broken, meanwhile older folks try and troubleshoot the problem