Question for all you fox guys.

• Sponsors (?)

If I didn't have my LX, and I had the spare cash I'd probably get a Termi. I was actually toying with the idea of selling my LX after I bought my WRX cause I didn't drive it for a month and a half. The WRX had to go into the body shop due to an accident and I was forced to DD the LX for a few weeks. Then I remembered why I bought it, now I switch back and forth once a week between the WRX and LX for DD duties. :)

ETA: 01 Bullitt also, I would get that.

i have dd'd a fox for the last 4 years, but i also have 3 vehicles so when the fox is being stubborn i got backup. before i bought my 87 i was serioulsy contmplating a 65-70 coupe and transplanting a 302 with new edge suspension parts.

That's how I see it.

I can never understand how people can ask more money for a 96-98GT, gen 1 4.6's suck balls.

Do you own a SN95 so you know how they work, right? I dove my Fox for 6 years as a DD and LOVED it, thats why it's a weekend warrior now and gets garage space over my 96' GT. My 96' GT is slow but the comfort level over the Fox is 100 times better and I did not buy it to be fast. I like both, but for fun the Fox gets my vote. The SN95 car will get a 4V when a new motor is needed.

see, i think that my fox is more comfortable to drive than my wifes 01 gt. the newer ones (05 and up in particular) seem too tight for me. In my bosses wifes 05 if i look straight ahead then I'm looking at the bottom edge of the headliner, i have to do the ghetto lean to see the road fully.
now if the AC and heat worked in my car then id really have some comfort!

see, i think that my fox is more comfortable to drive than my wifes 01 gt. the newer ones (05 and up in particular) seem too tight for me. In my bosses wifes 05 if i look straight ahead then I'm looking at the bottom edge of the headliner, i have to do the ghetto lean to see the road fully.
now if the AC and heat worked in my car then id really have some comfort!

how tall are you cause i think my fox isnt comfortable at ALL

My fox sucks for comfort. I'm not confortable at all driving it. The seating position doesn't seem all that great for driving.

My '03GT was MUCH more confortable to drive. The armrest gave your elbow a nice place to rest.

SN95 > Fox in terms of comfort.

FOXBODY FTMFW!!!....... ive had 2 camaros 1 of them was a 73 Z28 550RWHP and 2 Foxbodys the one i have now i love more than any car i ever owned!

i wouldn't kick a black Termi outa bed as my daily driver in the summer as long as my FOXBODY didn't mine:D:shrug:

My fox sucks for comfort. I'm not confortable at all driving it. The seating position doesn't seem all that great for driving.

My '03GT was MUCH more confortable to drive. The armrest gave your elbow a nice place to rest.

SN95 > Fox in terms of comfort.

I really hated the Seats in my 02 GT, felt like I was sitting on them instead of in them! I Test Drove a Mach 1 and the Seats in that thing felt much better, in fact I really liked that car as it felt like a cross between my 92 and my 02.

A close friend of mine has owned a 95GT, 04GT and now an 06GT. The '06 is easily the most comfortable for me. I never could get completely comfortable in the 95 and 04. They just felt "upright" and somewhat cramped. Although, I was impressed with how smooth the 04 drove, especially under accelaration. Definitely a nice car that overall seemed very solid. When I first sat in the '06 I immediately felt comfortable.

Im 6'2 250 and i am dam comfortable in my fox, ive been on 4 hour rides. But im not gonna say i got the room of my suburban i can stretch my left leg all the way to the dead pedal with the very slightest bend. (BUT I AM SITTING GANGSTA STYLE THO):D