Question for all you fox guys.

• Sponsors (?)

Having had a 65, 74, 3 Foxes, I bought an 08 Bullitt as a dd.

However there is a guy I see at cruise nights wth another Bullitt, and he has heavily modded it. It seems to respond well. His point is that it is much easier to mod new cars than older stuff. I have to agree, having spent yesterday pulling off 42 year old brake parts...

pony cars from that era where not comfortable. The camaros and birds during that period sucked for interior features but even then to me the fox was more comfortable and had a better looking interior than the GM offerings. A 1993 fox is pretty much a 1979 save for some updates, so your driving in a car designed in the late 70's. Cars in those days where pretty raw and basic, you couldn't even get a cup holder to save your life but every car had an ash tray standard :rolleyes:

Foxbodies are the cars that got me into mustangs. My neighbors bf growing up was older then me and was into foxbodies. I remember hearing the ground shake and looking outside and seeing a tinted out 90 black coupe with pony wheels, big cam, and 40series flowmasters. Now I'm I've had 3 foxes. So I like a lot of other mustangs love the new ones but, why buy a terminator or another mustang if I'm going to be stuck with a car payment and a car that I don't have extra money to make faster.

Do you own a SN95 so you know how they work, right? I dove my Fox for 6 years as a DD and LOVED it, thats why it's a weekend warrior now and gets garage space over my 96' GT. My 96' GT is slow but the comfort level over the Fox is 100 times better and I did not buy it to be fast. I like both, but for fun the Fox gets my vote. The SN95 car will get a 4V when a new motor is needed.

I totally understand what you are saying however I am spoiled by the Silverado. I get out of my 88gt and into my truck and feel amazed at how much better it... well... does everything, you name it... except the raw fun factor. I think I will be stuck with this tuck for a long, long time too. I don't like the newer trucks, or the older one's.

I totally understand what you are saying however I am spoiled by the Silverado. I get out of my 88gt and into my truck and feel amazed at how much better it... well... does everything, you name it... except the raw fun factor. I think I will be stuck with this tuck for a long, long time too. I don't like the newer trucks, or the older one's.

i agree, you could be in the most comfortable mercedes on the planet and i still think the couch in my f350 is more comfortable

If i didn't own a Mustang at all and wanted to jump back in the game, the only way I would buy a Fox 5.0 is if it was something unique or rare...like a 1993 Cobra, or a Fox Body Saleen or even an SVO maybe. I wouldn't buy a plain jane LX or GT. The onyl reason i have my Fox is because of sentimental reasons - my first car ever from back in HS. Otherwise i would have sold it and bought the Mustang i really want....

...I would buy a Mach 1...2003 or 2004 Azure Blue. I'd toss on some flowmasters, lower it, some 18" wheels, tint the windows and call it a day. Toss in some 4.10's and it would prob be fast enough to handle most of what I came across on a drive. It would have the Mach 460, A/C, COZY seats and be comfortable to drive on the highway for long distances. I wouldn't even do any more mods than that right there. I'd love it!

If i ever get the means to store a 3rd vehicle...i'mbuying a Mach 1

BTW...i owned an 2003 GT...so i have expeirence with the new edge Mustangs

I'd 100% do this.. Hands down. I still consider maybe selling my fox one day for a Mach1... Epik's makes me drool every time i see pics

:Word: The Mach 1 does look real good with a nice set of 18's. Normally I would hate a color like Azure Blue but I saw one in person, with 18" DD Bullits, and that thing was hot. The black accents really help set it off.

I'd like a 94-95 car with a big turbo and some nice big drag radials. those cars are nice cause the wheelwells are HUGE.

My next fox is gonna be a 6.0l with a pt-88, with a parachute :D theres just something about a fox mustang, especially a notchback.

I still consider maybe selling my fox one day for a Mach1

Once my car payment on my G35 is done, i might think long and hard about selling my 5.0 and getting a Mach 1. I really don't want to as i've said before - my 5.0 is my first car ever, so i don't want to sell it.

But by then i might be in a house with a 2-car garage..so then i can keep the 5.0 and get a Mach 1 and have my daily driver and gf/wife daily outside in the driveway.

Once my car payment on my G35 is done, i might think long and hard about selling my 5.0 and getting a Mach 1. I really don't want to as i've said before - my 5.0 is my first car ever, so i don't want to sell it.

But by then i might be in a house with a 2-car garage..so then i can keep the 5.0 and get a Mach 1 and have my daily driver and gf/wife daily outside in the driveway.

sell the G35 and get a mach :)

Only if they made an AWD Mach 1 with NAv and heated seats and 4-doors :)

Actually, i've been driving this for the last week. It's slow as ballz, but it's cozy as hell to drive. After 3 hours in the Fox last night, it was night and day climbing into this

(not pic of exact car...but same model and trim)
i6300_1.jpg

I've owned different stangs throughout the years. New edge GT's are comfy, pretty quick, and good for road trips. My 86 GT is a bouncy car to drive and I dd it. It is fast and loud. I wouldn't trade it for the world. If I had to do it again I would get an 89 5speed notch.

I love my fox, although I NEVER drive it anymore. Haven't for a few months. I like the rattles, the noise, the smell etc... BUT I like all that in moderation. Knowing you can build a 9-11 second street driven SN95+ car that will be quiet, comfy, and have tons of manners, leans me towards that. Combining the two would be cool, but a lot of work, and not sure if the fox would ever really feel like a new car.

In the end being a secondary vehicle (although my primary is not the most comfy, LOL) for the time being I can live without the comfort. But if I had the means I would prefer to have it all.

I daily my fox, but every once in a while its nice to drive my other vehicle which rides like a caddy compared to my fox and doesnt make me smell like I took a bong hit off of the tail pipe

Agreed! If I made more money as to where i could sell my fox and afford a Mach i'd do it tomorrow. Right now i'm comfortable, no car payment, with a new house so money is going into that right now. I do LOVE my fox though, and need to own a mustang.

I love my fox, although I NEVER drive it anymore. Haven't for a few months. I like the rattles, the noise, the smell etc... BUT I like all that in moderation. Knowing you can build a 9-11 second street driven SN95+ car that will be quiet, comfy, and have tons of manners, leans me towards that. Combining the two would be cool, but a lot of work, and not sure if the fox would ever really feel like a new car.

In the end being a secondary vehicle (although my primary is not the most comfy, LOL) for the time being I can live without the comfort. But if I had the means I would prefer to have it all.

Honestly - The fox i bought from you guys is the most solid fox i've ever owned. Not a rattle, shake, or anything. Rides and drives like a dream!

Agreed! If I made more money as to where i could sell my fox and afford a Mach i'd do it tomorrow. Right now i'm comfortable, no car payment, with a new house so money is going into that right now. I do LOVE my fox though, and need to own a mustang.

Honestly - The fox i bought from you guys is the most solid fox i've ever owned. Not a rattle, shake, or anything. Rides and drives like a dream!

thats the only reason i havnt picked up a termi yet, i have 3 months till my truck is payed off and kinda want to take all that extra cash and use it on the stang, then again i dont want to rush the fox and want something to have a little fun with