Question for everyone that mods their car!

• Sponsors (?)

I guess I forgot my one story of someone yelling at me to slow down...At a stopsign out in the "country" WOT through first chirped into second and that was perfect to get to 45 mph the speed limit. He yelled at me to slow down and gave me the bird. He was gardening if that tells you anything.

I had a lady start yelling at me when I was rounding a SHARP bend doing about 15km an hour.

I stopped after the bend a did a big smokey. I then drove away going very slowly and admiring her standing amongst a cloud of tire smoke. She must have been pissed.

around here we have a street thats pretty wide that should be 35mph but the city made it a 25mph for whatever reason. well, anyhow we had this lady that kept complaining about my gt, my buddies blown lx, and my other buddies camaro rs. well one day we had enough with her antics so we stopped right in front of the house where she lived. 1...2...3.... three loud cars power braking right in front of her house. she didnt come out but i could imagine the look on her face when she saw the marks! :nice:

around here we have a street thats pretty wide that should be 35mph but the city made it a 25mph for whatever reason. well, anyhow we had this lady that kept complaining about my gt, my buddies blown lx, and my other buddies camaro rs. well one day we had enough with her antics so we stopped right in front of the house where she lived. 1...2...3.... three loud cars power braking right in front of her house. she didnt come out but i could imagine the look on her face when she saw the marks! :nice:

maybe she wasnt home:shrug:

Never happened to me....though I have 'stopped' a few kids practicing indy500 time trials down the street. I like the other residents have kids out and about and if someone is easly going 50 plus down our street,20mph zone, and I stop them to introduce myself....9 out of 9 times they are very polite and understanding when I explain the situation :)

LOL.... In my old neighborhood there was this mean old nasty bitch of a woman who use to put ****in pine cones undernneith my wheels so I would wind out first gear every single time I drove past her house:nonono:

residential areas are always 25 MPH

residential areas are always 25 MPH

this isn't neccesarily a "residential" area. it was widened a few years ago because of the extensive traffic. gives a direct route between two state routes. so, it doesnt have to be 25mph. they say they did it for the kids.... BUT i drive this road several times a day 6 days a week and i have yet to see a kid playing anywhere in the past 4 years....:shrug:

i go to a tech school and one morning i drive in, the speed limit on campus is 20 mph. i was doing maybe 15, the head lady stops me and says "slow that thing down" i told her ok, i knew i wasnt speeding but didnt want to start anything for no reason, i let it go.

well i go home for lunch and that afternoon i come back, pulled back in and parked and about 3 secs later she walks up with a bitchy additude and starts griping at me, this time i was PISSED because i came in slower this time around bc she talked to me before, i went on to tell her just because its loud doesnt mean i am going fast. people were all looking around at us.