Question from the new gal

Discussion in '2.3L (N/A & Turbo) Tech' started by itsgreat2bme, Jun 8, 2004.

1. saleenx029

saleenx029 New Member

bad advice for some

I'm glad I didn't see your advice before blowing out a tire in the middle of the interstate with no cellphone, or trying to get around in the snow :p[/QUOTE]

I'm glad you didn't take my advice either genius cause that would have sucked for you, but obviously you aren't as deep into this "speed" and "mustang" thing as I am and therefore that would be a really bad move for you to make the sacrifices that I do daily. I am constantly doing things to go faster, that normal people do not do, including things like running around with no spare, which happens to be no big deal to me because I have worked out most of the inconveniences, like having 50 mile run flat tires on all four corners, an extra set of identical wheels with the same tires, so if I do get a flat, I have a little time to work with and can always call a buddy or family member bring me a extra wheel. Thats my plan and it has worked so far, I didn't even have a phone last time, but the first person to drive by and stop (mustang driver actually), did have one.. Hell, if there is a tire discounters any where near that I can make it to, I got the hook up at all the ones around here, tire patch for free, mount balance, ect. Anyways I was kind of joking abo "who needs them anyway" so here is my new, edited advice:
    WARNING!!! DO NOT REMOVE THE SPARE TIRE AND JACK FROM YOUR MUSTANG UNLESS YOU ARE A SICK DEMENTED SPEED FREAK WHO MUST GIVE INTO THE ADDICTION AT ALL COSTS AND SPEND MANY SLEEPLESS NIGHTS DREAMING OF WAYS TO SQUEEZE EVERY LAST DROP OF PERFORMANCE OUT OF YOUR CAR. THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT FOR THE LIGHTHEARTED!!! lol!